HSE In Charge (KSA National)
Competitive salary & benefits
About Our Client
Family group operating in Energy Sector
- To implement the strategy for Health, Safety and Environmental compliance
- Regularly review and update existing Health & Safety Procedures.
- Communicate effectively with external colleagues (Health & Safety and Environment Authorities, Local National and International Authorities, Clients representatives, Contractors etc) ensuring a coordinated and compliant approach to Health, Safety and Environmental management.
- Schedule and perform internal audits and carry out second party audits when required.
- Ensure HSE induction are carried for all levels of management.Participate in review of client complaints with Regional HSSE Manager.
- Communicate all HSE documentation evolvement to the business units within the country.
- Issue and maintain MS documentation within the country operations to meet the requirements of HSE standards
The Successful Applicant
Bachelor Degree in Engineering or HSE related field
HSE qualification (NEBOSH, IOSH, OSHA)
7+ years of experience in HSE
Previous experience in Oil&Gas onshore sector
What's on Offer
Competitive salary package and growth opportunities