HSE Team Leader
Opportunity to work with an industry market leader
Competitive tax free package and additional benefits
About Our Client
Market leader in FMCG industry, offering steep growth opportunities with multi national surrounding.
- Conducts regular inspections of construction areas and conduct incident investigations in accordance with legal requirements
- Assure the site Safety/Environmental programs are implemented and maintained in an appropriate manner and within budgetary limits.
- Assure SHE programs are implemented and maintained for the site with emphasis on core regulatory compliance elements assuring facility and operation operates within other applicable company policies and procedures. Including routine program validations of the facilities and equipment for SHE compliance.
- Assure technical training is executed to facility/ processing personnel in order to maintain SHE awareness and technical expertise required for operations that comply with company and Regulatory requirements.
- Provide the technical expertise and management guidance to investigate process failures that lead to workplace accidents and environmental impacts. Including investigation monitoring of accidents and incidents involving fire, hazardous materials, unsafe situations, security issues and/or non-compliance issues ensuring corrective action recommendations appropriately addresses procedural changes as necessary for the prevention of future incidents.
- Maintaining local knowledge of current and emerging issues and trends in area of regulatory compliance.
- Developing and maintaining site-specific manual, records of inspections, and incidents relating to Safety, Health, Security and Environment.
- Leading the development of the Safety/Environmental Committees at the plant locations.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree in a related field
- Previous experience of 4+ years
- Experience managing a team of minimum 3 people
- NEBOSH Certificate (Desirable)
- IOSH Certificate (Desirable)
- Past experience in a multi-national surrounding
- FMCG Background
What's on Offer
Growth opportunities and attractive tax free salary package