Opportunity to work with multi national organization
Attractive salary package and additional benefits
About Our Client
Leading multinational organisation operating in onshore and offshore Oil&Gas industry.
- Ensures effective implementation of the BMS Standards, Processes and Procedures in all operations, onshore and offshore
- Ensures company compliance with all laws and International standards on Health, Safety and Environmental issues in all operations onshore and offshore
- Acting as ADP & ACSO where and when required
- Ensure all operating assets are working to and within the requirements of established safety cases
- Investigate all incidents as lead or part of an investigation team
- Carry out site HSE inspections & audits, onshore and offshore, to ensure facilities and work areas are maintained to a safe standard
- Monitor HSE performance of operations to analyse trends and recommend actions to improve
- Demonstrate commitment and leadership in the COMPANY HSE observation reporting system by reviewing and analysing reports. Ensure that where applicable the necessary corrective measures are established to prevent incidents from occurring
- Liaise with project staff on key HSE issues and recommend improvement actions
- Monitor Subcontractors to ensure they are complying with COMPANY Standards, Processes and Procedures
- Coordinating external audits by Regulators, Clients, Flag State/Class for ISM & ISPS, ensuring all non-conformances are identified and closed out as per requirement
- Provide advise and support on safe systems of work as well as required input into tenders and bids
- Ensures emergency preparedness is verified, onshore and offshore, in order to react to any emergency situation within the region in which he/she is assigned. This shall be achieved through ensuring that emergency response teams are well drilled and the necessary equipment and resources are on all sites to react to an emergency situation
- Ensuring that the HSSEQ objectives and KPI's are communicated and monitored, with progress reports generated when necessary
- Becoming familiar with and complying with all COMPANY HSSEQ Policies, Standards, Procedures and Life Saving Rules.
- Taking personal accountability to ensure own safety and that of other colleagues, clients, visitors and/or contractors.
- Complying with COMPANY incident/accident reporting processes and any HSE initiatives.
- Ensuring appropriate PPE is worn at all times when required to do so.
- Completing site specific HSE Inductions.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in an HSSEQ role.
- Specific experience in HSSEQ Systems within the oil and gas and marine industries
- Thorough understanding of the operations of Jack-Up Barges or rigs (Preferably in offshore sector)
- Understanding of International Standards and Procedures and makes decisions based on this knowledge
- Experience in accident/incident investigation
- Self-Motivated and able to work under pressure
- Experienced in leading, coaching and mentoring within HSSEQ
- Good command of the English language (Written/Spoken)
- Software expertise in Microsoft Excel and Word is essential. Knowledge in other MS Office package is an advantage.
What's on Offer
- Growth opportunities
- Competitive salary package
- Additional benefits