Information Security Specialist - UAE National
Exciting and ambitious role within a fast-paced organisation
Must have strong Information Security strategy formulation and delivery
About Our Client
Organisation going through exciting transition and investing heavily in people and technology.
- Develop the Identity and Access Management strategy, architecture, governance, and road map for the organisation.
- Contribute to the development and enforcement of IAM policies across all systems and solutions.
- Conduct regular users access review on applications, systems, LINIX/UNIX servers, and databases which includes validation of access/authorisation rules, management approvals, and provisioning/de-provisioning process.
- Develop and Implement IT Security Policies.
- Promote security awareness by developing and implementing a security awareness and training program.
- Manage and mitigate Information Security risk program.
- Make recommendations to leadership on opportunities for risk mitigation.
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and governance frameworks such as ISR, ISO 27001, NIST, COBIT, PCI
- Knowledge of IAM concepts (Identity Lifecycle, Roles, SOD, workflow development, birthright access, privilege access etc.)
- Knowledge of tools required for controlling access to systems environment
- Experience in applying new methodologies to Identity Access management
- Knowledge of Web Access Management concepts (e.g. - authentication, authorization, user management, federation, LDAP, etc.).
- Experience with Web/Identity Access Management within cloud and on premises platforms (Oracle, Amazon, Azure, Google)
- Excellent knowledge of Internal Audit, Controls, Risk Management, compliance and Governance
- Excellent proficiency in drafting the risk and audit reports & presentations
What's on Offer
- Attractive tax-free salary
- Fast-moving transformation environment
- Exciting project portfolio and the opportunity to work in a leading organisation