- Opportunity to work on a prestigious project in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Furthering the Innovation agenda across the organization
About Our Client
This position is with a prestigious mega-project in Saudi Arabia.
This role will be responsible for:
- Identifying and delivering construction technologies across the organisation
- Monitoring the performance of implemented technologies
- Ensuring consistency of implemented technologies by creating internal standards/regulations for use of technology
- Building a knowledge bank for emerging technologies such as IoT, AI, AR/VR, robotics, drone technology, sustainable solutions, etc.
- Establishing Innovation policies and procedures
- Fostering an Innovation culture across the organisation
- Leading BIM enhancements and integration
- Acting as the SME on construction technologies
- Facilitating training on newly implemented technologies for relevant stakeholders
- Managing vendors, suppliers, consultants and technology providers to achieve Innovation outcomes
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study such as Computer Science, Engineering, Electronics, etc.
- 10+ years of experience in Technology/Innovation roles, with a focus on BIM and the construction sector in general
- Previously worked on large scale mega-projects, or within large organisations
- Up-to-date industry knowledge of latest trends and developments in construction technology and emerging technology
- Strong technical capability in BIM software
- Flexible personality; able to work with several different stakeholder groups in a large, complex organisation
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to simplify problems and provide innovative solutions
What's on Offer
An attractive salary package will be on offer for the right candidate, along with the opportunity to be a part of a prestigious project.