- Instructor / Course Design - Software Engineering - Riyadh, Saudi - Contract or
- Educational Institute for Technology Bootcamps
About Our Client
NGO in the TechEd sector
- Design and author new content, including lessons, quizzes, projects, courses, and outcome-oriented learning paths.
- Review, provide feedback to, and mentor a network of 3rd party authors who contribute content.
- Research educational techniques and philosophies and apply them to curricula.
- Collaborate with designers, engineers, product managers, and marketers to design, create, market, and improve curricula.
- Create our data science content roadmap and be able to communicate our goals to key internal and external stakeholders and implement feedback on an ongoing basis with a strong focus on Software trends and technologies relevant to the job field.
- Track and own program success metrics like enrollments, retention, completion, satisfaction and career outcomes
- Present on key learning metrics to executive leadership teams and be able to articulate why you made specific recommendations, decisions, or plans.
- Work cross-functionally with instruction, learner success, job placement, operations, product, and go-to-market teams to ensure optimal learner outcomes.
- Partner with external hiring managers to ensure our curriculum and assessment properly prepares learners for the job market.
The Successful Applicant
What You'll Need
- 5+ years of experience working in instructional design and/or curriculum and assessment development.
- Experience with the 4-component instructional design approach
- Industry experience as a Product Manager, Software Engineer, or Data Scientist is ideal Data-driven mindset, strong business judgment, and proven ability to perform relevant data analyses, draw key insights, and use data to form and execute a strategy.
- Meticulous attention to detail and process-driven
- Experience leading cross functional teams to work on companywide initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; comfortable and compelling in public speaking situations; collaborative team player
- Excellent understanding of the technology landscape, how it all fits, and industry trends
- Experience working in a high-paced environment that iterates on weekly or monthly cycles rather than semester or annual cycles.
What's on Offer
This role can either be permanent or on a mid-term contract.
You will be working on exciting projects in a fast paced start up environment.
All salaries will be tax free.