- Excellent opportunity to gain experience in a growing environment in Middle East
- Opportunity to reduce the career/employment gap in your CV
About Our Client
Our client is launching exciting new business lines to proactively generate revenues and improve their portfolio. The team is looking to hire temporary finance analysts, accountants, credit controllers and treasury professionals for a rolling period of 2-6 months.
The interim Finance staff will be responsible for:
- Perform analysis on operational activities including historical, current, and projected revenue and expense, cash flow, variances, and costs.
- Conduct financial due diligence and apply latest IFRS standards
- Prepare cost-benefit analyses for projects across departments while identifying areas where cash flow and revenue can be improved
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including month-end procedures, AP/AR management, Payroll and utilities reporting, and fixed asset activities
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Supports treasury and cash management operations and helps develop strategies to maximise efficiencies, safeguard assets and minimise costs
- Recommend and implement improvements to current cash management processes
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this role is/has:
- Immediately available to join
- Bachelor's degree or higher (professional qualification - ACCA/CPA/CMA preferred)
- 3 - 8 years of experience in the relevant job role (Accounting/Treasury/FP&A)
- Knowledge of IFRS accounting standards
- Solid business partner with the ability to plug & play as soon as he/she joins
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. If needed, the company is willing to get a 3-6 months mission visa for the shortlisted professional.