- Competitive monthly salary, inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowance
- A chance to work with high net-worth individuals
About Our Client
Our client is a bespoke interior design company headquartered in Riyadh, looking to expand its team and portfolio in Saudi Arabia. They are currently seeking a "Creative Director / Director of Interior Design" who will be able to lead their efforts, expanding their portfolio initially throughout KSA, and eventually the Middle East.
- Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and oversee them to completion.
- Write and design unique and well-crafted copy that meet client's needs
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
- Identify trends in the market concerning the interior design
- Contribute to the implantation of the company's growth strategy.
- Monitor the implementation of department's KPI's.
- Collaborate with account executives to obtain knowledge of the client's requirements
- Direct and motivate teams of interior Designers, Draftsman, etc. to help them use their talents effectively
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Interior Design or relevant subject.
- Master's degree in Interior Design or relevant subject is an advantage
- With a total of at least 10 year's experience in companies specialised in high end / luxury residential and commercial projects
- At lead 4 years in a leading position as director of interior design
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. It offers the candidate a chance to work with high net-worth individuals that are in the lookout for new and innovative designs.