- Opportunity to work for a Leading Hospitality Business
- Excellent International Exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a large hospitality conglomerate based in Qatar and they are recruiting an Internal Audit Director to oversee the internal audit department.
- Develop an internal audit plan covering Operations, finance, IT, and overall compliance
- Monitor the reporting of various corporate and governmental bodies
- Provide recommendations on process improvement and internal controls of the company
- Review internal audit reports and follow-up on the planning, implementation, and execution of audit phases
- Oversee and aid in the development of internal audit strategy and annual plan
- Overlook the development and management of an effective internal audit plan consisting of financial, operational, and IT aspects, to assess compliance of operations with policies, procedures, processes, and guidelines.
- Overlook financial, operational, and IT internal audit interventions as per plan, program, and schedule to secure compliance with applicable regulations and procedures
- Set-up continuous internal audit and follow up on corrective measures and its implementation, to secure efficient internal controls and mitigate associated risks at corporate and business levels
- Revise developed periodic reports, review issues, and conduct overall assessment
- Engage in continuous knowledge development regarding sector's rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10 years of experience in an Internal Audit function with at least 4 years in a senior managerial role
- Prior experience in hospitality/ real estate/ asset management sectors is preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Internal Audit or Finance or a related field
- Master's degree in Financial and Legal Compliance and Regulation, Quality Control Management or equivalent is preferred
- CIA certification is preferred
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. Additionally, he/she will receive a bonus, medical insurance and annual flight tickets.