- Exciting opportunity to work with the world's leading luxury retailer
- The group is looking to hire a Internal Control and Finance Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a leading high-quality retailer, who is under the umbrella of a globally renowned luxury conglomerate. They are looking to hire an Internal Control & Finance Manager to liaise with stakeholders and refine the internal controls framework.
Internal Control Duties:
- Provide cohesion and support across 3 lines of defense in order to refine and improve the level of internal control at the Division
- Identify and correct internal control deficiencies by overseeing key processes (e.g., Sensitive transactions, POS, cash, etc.)
- Support process owners to ensure internal controls are properly embedded into SOP.
- Launch internal control and anti-fraud initiatives
- Handle ad hoc projects as required by Divisional Senior Management and RMC
- Implement internal control reporting tools and dashboards
- Implement training programs to targe and strengthen gaps in business needs and strategic objectives in order to support compliance and internal controls
- Drive store process improvement, standardization and develop best in class practices
- Liaise with IT on system related issues following internal audit recommendations, including involvement in user testing and implementation
Internal Audit Duties:
- Conduct yearly internal control assessments following the conglomerates methodology.
- Drive periodic testing on applicable the conglomerates 10 key Internal Controls.
- Ensure prompt resolution by tracking internal and external audit findings
- Organize insurance coverage in special events
- Pursue and stay updated on any insurance claims
- Ensure BCP documentation is updated
- Support Corporate Risk Management team to collation of financial information for the renewal of insurance policies.
- Support the month and year end closing process
- Aid the team in resolving payment issues
- Ensure timely tax submission
- Actively participate in balance sheet schedules for division
- Ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner with division
- Manage treasury related tasks
- Implement and standardize best practice for process improvements
- Evaluate effectiveness and efficiency of processes by periodical reviews
- Prepare ad hoc reports and lead/participate in projects as assigned.
- Collaborate with internal and external auditors as necessary
- Support tax/legal reporting requirements
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree required in accounting, finance, or business administration.
- 5-8 years of experience in Big 4 and/or in retail multinational companies working in internal control designs, operations, or internal audit.
- Proficient spoken and written English.
- Aptitude to analyze and work with data.
- The ability to uphold a high degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Able to effectively operate in a fast paced and multi-culturally diverse environment.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and facilitation skills.
- Capable of collaborating and participating in teamwork, as well as facing conflict in a professional manner
- The Ability to work with all levels of personnel, drive best practices where multiple stakeholders are involved and interact with Senior Management
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. Additionally, he/she will receive a bonus, medical insurance, and annual flight tickets. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Internal Control and Finance Manager to further progress their career with a leading high-quality retailer.