Internal Controls Sr Analyst
Opportunity to work with a Multinational organisation
One of the leading in their field
About Our Client
Manufacturing company operating in KSA as a JV. Leader in the field of manufacturing Engines, Generators and distributing their spare parts across the region.
- Identify internal controls weaknesses and implement methods to minimize risks.
- Oversee the process for incident reports, maintain records for work processes and provide technical guidance to personnel.
- Manage process for work process improvements and communicating changes internally while implementing solutions.
- Collaborate with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth operations.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field.
- Big 4 background.
- 3-5 years' experience with a focus on Internal Controls.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits package on offer.