International Account Manager - MEA - Food Service
Managing global Food Service/QSR accounts across MEA
Multinational leader in Food Service
About Our Client
Global F&B FMCG; leader in both Retail and Food Service channels.
Reporting to the International Key Account Director, this person will be responsible for;
- Develop and execute long term key account sales plans for existing and potential customers
- Liaise with sales counterparts globally connected with multinational accounts to ensure a consistent approach to global customers
- Secure the achievement of sales targets in respective regions in terms of volumes and market shares
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships at multiple levels in line with long term strategies
- Identify new business opportunities in the market and implement the joint strategy within existing and future accounts
- Support launches and customize go to market material and presentations
- Develops & present regular market intelligence reports and generates insights & retaliation
- actions if needed
The Successful Applicant
To apply for the role, it necessary for the candidate to have the following experience;
- Ideally over 8 years' experience in managing QSR accounts across the Middle East. If the candidate does not have QSR experience, at least 8 years managing multinational or large regional Food Service accounts
- Strong relationships in the Middle East with key stakeholders within the Food Service channel
- Working in a cross functional team, managing expectations of both internal and external stakeholders across all level
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Mobility - As this person will manage global accounts, they should be available to travel extensively when required not only within MEA but also to meet customers in their global headquarters located in different parts.
What's on Offer
Competitive package with benefits.