Investment Analyst/ Associate - Family Conglomerate
Bulge Bracket M&A or Top Tier Investment Banking Experience required
Superior, accomplished financial modelling skills required
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable family group with an excellent investment track record and an appetite to invest further. The organisation places a high degree of importance on numeric ability, initiative, and the willingness to take ownership of work and projects.
The role presents an opportunity to join a leading diversified conglomerate, and gain investments experience in the Middle East. The Analyst/Associate will take primary ownership of financial modelling and be secondarily involved in investment screening and execution.
The ideal candidate will currently be an Analyst 3/ Associate 1 at a Bulge Bracket Investment Bank or would have recently transitioned to a Top Tier firm and will have significant exposure to M&A transactions across sectors.
Reporting to the Director, the Investment Analyst/Associate will:
- Conduct deal evaluation and execution; a holistic approach, including and not limited to investment appraisal, financial analysis, valuation, due diligence, forming recommendations and review of transaction documents
- Conduct portfolio evaluation on an on-going basis, including research, portfolio and market analysis
- Perform basic due diligence, including financial and investment policies
- Support and develop relationships with third parties
- Contribute to the sourcing of new investment opportunities
The Successful Applicant
The lead candidate will have:
- University degree in Business/Finance from a western university
- A Master's degree or/and MBA and/or CFA/CA is a must
- 3-5 years' experience in Corporate Finance / Deals in bulge bracket M&A or a top tier firm is a must
- Excellent quantitative skills and financial modelling skills such as valuation, merger models, portfolio metrics, DCF models etc.
- Arabic speakers preferred
- Work experience across sectors is preferred
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiating skills
What's on Offer
Excellent transaction exposure, work life balance, compensation