Investment Analyst - Industrial Investment
Join one of the newely developed entites supporting vision 2030
Become an expert in industrial investments working with senior leaders
About Our Client
- My client is a principal investment firm. It seeks to invest in and develop viable and suitable businesses that directly enable the development and growth of strategic industrial sectors and their value chains in the Kingdom. The firm makes industrial investments including those made in and around manufacturing.
- Conduct studies utilising the various business intelligence methods, to support the planning and formation of deals and JVs in the industrial sector. Studies could include Market Research and Analysis, Demand/Supply Assessment, Business Case Assessment, Financial Modelling and Valuation
- Evaluate the performance of deals and JVs according to the agreed performance assessment framework, to identify gaps between the present and prospective performance of deals and JVs
- Interpret data affecting investments including price, yield, stability, future trends in investment risks and economic influences
- Develop and enhance models in support of investment and portfolio valuation functions
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years of relevant industrial experience
- Prior experience with PE, Government Fund
- Knowledge of JV development, formations and operation
What's on Offer
- To become part of a tier 1 investments firm.
- Develop skills and experience in the industrial nvestment sector and opportunity to be promoted to look after the execution of deals.