Investment Associate - Industrial Investment
Candidate will be part of a newely developed semi government investment entity
Great for industrial investment porfessional in looking after JV developments
About Our Client
- My client is a principal investment firm. They are looking to invest in development and growth of strategic industrial sectors in the Kingdom. The firm makes industrial investments including those made in and around manufacturing.
- Supports the development and enhancement of financial models
- Develop reports on general economic trends, individual corporations, and entire industries
- Support deal/JV planning activities for their Sector including the performance of commercial analysis and risk assessments, and the identification of potential deal/JV partners
- Support in evaluating the performance of deals and JVs according to the agreed performance assessment framework
- Analyse portfolio risks and assists in developing mitigation plans
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must have 5 - 7 years relevant investment experience.
- Knowledge of JV development and operations.
- Prior experience in Government Fund, Private Equity Firm or M&A department of an industrial entity.
What's on Offer
Individuals looking for growth and development in terms of:
- industry and deal exposure
- opportunity to be promoted as leader in one of the JV's (CFO/CEO/COO etc)