IOS Mobile Developer
Opportunity to work within the technology industry
Strong career progression
About Our Client
Michael Page Digital have partnered with a leading AI Tech company.
- Deliver complex native mobile apps for IOS.
- Write clean code to develop functional applications.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Gather and address technical and design requirements.
- Provide training and support to internal teams.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify
- New features.
- Follow emerging technologies.
- Proactively advise on best practices.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related preferred -Agile, Scrum/Kanban/Lean, TDD/BDD, CI/CD, XP
- Must have a minimum 2 years of experience
- Must have proven knowledge developing native IOS applications from scratch which have launched in the App-Store and would ideally be able to provide examples of these.
- Follow Clean Code/Solid principles
- Excellent knowledge of the IOS Platform and IOS Developer Tools
- Solid experience working with the IOS SDK and integrations with RESTful services.
- Adhere and use TDD/BDD.
- Outstanding ability to develop efficient, readable, highly optimized/maintainable and clear code.
- Swift, Objective-C, Cocoa Touch
- IDE XCode
- NoSQL MongoDB.
- Ensure all software built is robust and scalable.
- Have an excellent grasp of the IOS fundamentals and have extensive experience in building mobile applications in IOS.
- Competent with native IOS and love to learn the latest libraries to improve your productivity.
- Experienced in building phone and tablet user-interfaces that scale to screen size.
- Understanding of and experience with a range of approaches to testing application code and systems for behavior and performance
- Ability to quickly research and learn new programming tools and techniques.
What's on Offer
A great package as well as the chance to work on an awesome team is on offer.