- Exciting opportunity with a high growth established multinational
- Must have knowledge in R/S and databases
About Our Client
An exciting international organisation in the UAE investing heavily in technology and talent.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email.
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers.
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
- Provide assistance with IT products or services being incorporated within the organisation.
- Record IT troubleshooting service logs and resolution.
- Follow-up and update IT assistance as requested status and information.
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by systems/software end user to the appropriate internal team.
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related disciplines.
- Must only have between 3-5 years of overall IT support experience with strong background in troubleshooting and repair issues.
- Must have strong experience in Windows, Linux, and database (IBM Informix is preferred, but can have experience in MySQL or PostgreSQL, or Oracle Database)
- Good knowledge in R/S and strong understanding of TCP/IP protocols and LAN/WAN configuration.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Must be open to working a five day week in the short term, with the aim to return to a five day week soon.
What's on Offer
- Progressive role within an established, growing organisation.
- Opportunity to work on exciting projects and lead the way for growing a newly established IT function.