IT PMO and Controls Manager
To be a part of one of the largest organizations in KSA
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leaders in the telecommunication industry in KSA
Provide project management and controls, including baseline schedule development and management, performance status and reporting, baseline change control, risk management, earned value management guidance and tools.
· Advice and consult on the application of effective planning techniques and controls (earned value, cost and schedule variance, estimates at completion, critical path analysis).
· Ensure that project management and control processes are consistently applied across the project.
· Coordinate with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
· Submit project deliverables and ensure that they adhere to quality standards.
· Establish effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
· Prepare status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information.
· Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
· Cascade strategic and business plans to the respective functional area.
· Assist in financial budgeting through providing insights and recommendations to the respective functional area.
· Manage employees; lead by example to ensure good performance and achieving the functional area's KPIs and objectives.
· Provide recommendations on emerging trends and practices and apply them in the respective functional area.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Must have atleast 8 years of experience
- Experience with CRM system preferred
- Experience in the following areas;
- People management
- Vendor management
- Customer Focus
- Project Management & Control
What's on Offer