IT Security Manager (Saudi National)
Top tier Government Agency working towards the 2030 vision
A chance to work with cutting edge security technology
About Our Client
Top tier Government Agency working towards the 2030 vision.
- Determining the company's security architecture and strengthening it as and when required to achieve the organisation's strategic goals
- Ensure third party security processes and solutions are fit for purpose
- Ensuring IT risks are continually reviewed, remediated, implemented and maintained.
- To be involved in setting the direction for technical and information security
- Being up to date with technological security trends and actively looking for opportunities to deploy them to provide business benefit and/or to prevent potential impact of threats
- Investigate, remediate and report (including lessons learned) on IT security during incidents
- Act as an internal technology and security consultant, providing advice and guidance incidents
- To work with other technical architects to ensure the IS infrastructure in place is performing
- Develop plans to safeguard computer files against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure and to meet emergency data processing needs.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in delivering IT, Network and Cyber Security solutions using new and emerging technology, policy and industry best practice
- Strong understanding of Anti-Malware (especially Trojans) / Firewalls / IDS / DLP / Anti-Virus / SIEM / Web Filtering
- Knowledge of vulnerabilities and vulnerability scanning e.g. Nessus
- Knowledge of security assessment frameworks (e.g. controls & risk assessment)
- Information and network security experience in any form (i.e. operational, consultancy); preferably in a bank or government organisation
- A good understanding of IT infrastructure fundamentals such as networks and operating systems
What's on Offer
Competitive package + Bonus Structure.