IT Service Delivery Manager
Exciting opportunity to work for a leading organisation
Must have strong experience with leading multiple systems implementations
About Our Client
A well-established organisation going though exciting changes.
- Lead the technical support staff, ensuring all team members are appropriately trained to deliver excellent technical support and customer service.
- Monitor team processes by gathering and evaluating call statistics, to ensure continuous improvement.
- Manage the Service Desk staffing levels and task allocation to ensure adequate cover for operating workloads.
- Identify and manage the Service Desk services and subordinate processes, including request fulfilment, access management, event management, incident management and problem management. Ensure all service management process are documented, maintained, and adhered to.
- Establish project methodology for all technology projects, ensuring design and delivery of technology solutions are within scope, budget and delivered on time.
- Define and develop business continuity protocols to prevent loss of data or security breaches.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree.
- Strong experience in leading multiple cycles of major systems implementations in large, multi-site organisations.
- Experience managing and delivering technology projects
- Six sigma black belt / PMP desirable.
- Experience in front-line service desk and service improvement.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Exciting role
- International environment