IT Services Manager (Saudi National)
Top tier Government Agency working towards the 2030 vision
Be the leading face of the IT Services Innovation
About Our Client
Top tier Government Agency working towards the 2030 vision.
- Responsible for the delivery of Business as Usual IT service.
- Create and maintain standardisation of several ITIL processes
- Respond to both IT service and user escalations in a timely manner; ensure a swift resolution / conclusion
- Adhere to industry standard IT risk management principles to identify and manage appropriate IT risks; ensure timely resolution or strong mitigation mechanism is employed.
- Design and produce Management Information, including dashboards, KPI reports and service performance metrics, to illustrate service performance and support senior decision making.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 year's minimum related experience
- Prior IT Service Management experience; major incident management, large vendor management and business continuity/disaster recovery experience is advantageous.
- Practical experience of working with the ITIL service lifecycle framework, specifically Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operations and Continual Service Improvement.
- Ability to develop positive working relationships and strong rapport with support staff as well as senior leadership (both business and technical users), and ability to influence decision making.
- Flexible and able to adjust priorities quickly.
- High-level of personal initiative; able to work independently as well as collaborate in teams.
- Excellent planning, organisational and analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
What's on Offer
Competitive package + Bonus Structure.