IT Support Engineer
IT Support Engineer- APPLICANTS MUST BE SAUDI NATIONAL
Company making an impact on Saudi Arabia
About Our Client
Semi-government agency working towards the 2030 vision.
- Supporting and maintaining the currency of the Service Catalogue for the ITSOC.
- Implementing ITIL processes for Incident and Request Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Asset Management and Performance Management.
- Effective and efficient operations at the IT Service Desk to ensure 100% capture of all end user request and incidents as the basis for delivering quality support in adherence to the policies.
- Driving adoption and compliance of the policies within the organisation IT operations and Corporate.
- Leading team of support personnel in delivery of quality service against agreed SLAs.
- Establishing periodic feedback mechanism to engage end users and attain customer satisfaction.
- Implementing continual service improvement programmes to drive down costs and optimize resource utilization and excel in service quality.
- Optimal utilization of IT resources, both hardware, software and personnel, for maximizing the returns on the investment in technology by the business.
- Effective management of vendor contracts for support and services to ensure quality and timely delivery of contracted services.
- Ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability of the ITSOC services as committed to the business.
- Planning and design to ensure adequate scalability of services to meet current business needs and growth projections and business goals.
- Plan and implement measures to ensure continuity of services in event of disaster/loss of key personnel.
The Successful Applicant
2-5 years in a comparable role
Strong communication skills
Strong negotiation skills
A minimum bachelor degree in a related field
What's on Offer
Chance to join an organisation that will have a lasting impact on Saudi Arabia from the ground up.
Shape the way the business is supported through technology