IT Support Specialist (Saudi National, Financial Services)
Fantastic Opportunity to work for an International Organization
Be the leading face of the IT Systems Support
About Our Client
Our client is a Global leading financial services institution.
- Ensure the effective delivery and maintenance of the Branch's IT Systems, Security Framework and IT infrastructure on a day-to-day operational basis.
- Be responsible for execution of administration of hardware and software i.e. hardware procurement & lifecycle management, software procurement management & compliance reporting. Reviewing all requests for change & ensuring appropriate solutions are implemented.
- SARIE IT daily operations such as Daily batch process as well as maintaining of control.
- Patching management of workstations and servers from a MS Security and McAfee AV standpoint using LANDesk and McAfee EPO - production of reports and remediation of any issues detected.
- Conducting administration and systems regular maintenance activity to cover SA and DBA roles.
- Operating within the Microsoft Exchange environment and Lotus Notes Email and Database Environment
The Successful Applicant
- Microsoft Certified Engineer with specific qualifications in Active Directory, Windows Server 2008 R2 or later, , Windows 7, MS Office 2010 or later,
- Experience in Operating systems (Linux, Windows and AIX)
- Experience and knowledge of databases (Sybase)
- Knowledge in information security controls (Access Control, cryptography and SEIM)
- Experience of supporting T24 (Temenos)
- Experience of supporting and operating SARIE
- Excellent Browser skills and ability to troubleshoot issues with websites
- Citrix Environment Working
- A good technical understanding of IT Infrastructure and Information Security within a Banking environment.
What's on Offer
Fantastic bonus structure with a competitive salary.