To be a part of Saudi 2030 vision
be a part of progressive and growing team
About Our Client
One of the largest Sovereign Wealth Funds in the world
- Provide IT help desk (L1) services to end users and dispatch IT request/incidents tickets to the relevant department/section and monitor resolution of IT request/incidents
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and incidents related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Provide assistance concerning the use of computer hardware and software, including printing, installation, word processing, electronic mail, and operating systems.
- Respond to queries over the phone/email or in person.
- Record all information associated with incidents, problems and/or requests in the IT Service Desk ticketing system in an accurate and timely manner.
- Following up with end users to ensure full resolution of issues
- Ensure Operating System critical updates and security patches, as well as software version updates and patches, are applied on computers
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 4 years of professional IT experience providing telephone and remote technology support.
- Experience resolving standard Windows desktop, Office applications, Emails issues, and basic understanding networking
- Experience with ticketing tracking systems and meeting ticket resolution (SLAs)
- Experience with desktop support tools (Microsoft SCCM…etc.) and the ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
- Experience in Meeting rooms Audio & Video conferencing facilities (Polycom /Skype for Business)
- Excellent customer service, written, and verbal communication skills (customer oriented)
- Availability to work rotating shifts to include nights, weekends, and holidays to support 7/24/365 to support business operations on an as needed basis.
What's on Offer
Competitve package and opportuntiy to be a part of Vision 2030