A multinational oil & gas company is recruiting a Junior Counsel in Dubai
This is a global role where you will play a key part in group legal matters
About Our Client
Multinational oil and gas corporation with investments in the upstream and downstream sector
- Drafting and reviewing of commercial contracts using standard internal templates; including NDAs and Sales and Purchase Agreements, Charterparty agreements, Joint Venture Agreements etc
- Maintaining a high level of quality communication with each department throughout the negotiating and drafting process ensuring all necessary approvals are received and contract standards are maintained.
- Anticipate and mitigate potential legal problems within the Company and develop strategies to reduce potential areas of risk.
- Researching and analysing contractual issues and providing reports regarding contract activity and performance.
- Monitoring of contract performance and compliance in accordance with set KPIs, contract management planning, obligation tracking, risk management planning and compliance with organisational policies and procedures
- Drive the continuous improvement of standard form agreements and legal processes.
The Successful Applicant
Candidates who apply must meet all of the below criteria
- UK Qualified Solicitor
- 1-2 years legal experience
- Has knowledge of/has advised on matters in Africa
- Currently based in UAE
Please note: As this role reports into the UK office; the working hours for this role are UK standard hours, Monday to Friday
What's on Offer
Work as part of a cohesive team, liaise with all global offices. An opportunity to grow within the organisation and develop your skills