Junior Legal Counsel
Support the legal team across the UK, Middle East and Africa
A fantastic opportunity for a skilled junior to gain high levels of exposure
About Our Client
Multinational energy trading corporation
- Drafting and reviewing of commercial contracts using standard internal templates; including NDAs and Sales and Purchase Agreements, Charterparty agreements, Joint Venture Agreements etc
- Maintaining a high level of quality communication with each department throughout the negotiating and drafting process ensuring all necessary approvals are received and contract standards are maintained.
- Anticipate and mitigate potential legal problems within the Company and develop strategies to reduce potential areas of risk.
- Researching and analysing contractual issues and providing reports regarding contract activity and performance.
- Monitoring of contract performance and compliance in accordance with set KPIs, contract management planning, obligation tracking, risk management planning and compliance with organisational policies and procedures
- Drive the continuous improvement of standard form agreements and legal processes.
The Successful Applicant
Candidates who apply must meet all of the below criteria
- UK Qualified Solicitor
- Minimum 1 year post-qualifying experience
- Commercial contracts experience - must have experience drafting and reviewing Sale and Purchase Agreements, Letters of Interest, Charterparty Agreements and Non-Disclosure Agreements.
Please note we are accepting CV's from applicants in the United Kingdom who are interested in relocating to Dubai. A full relocation package and assistance would be offered
What's on Offer
Work as part of a cohesive team, travel between the global offices, opportunity to grow within the organisation and develop your skills