Junior Visual Designer - UX/UI
Exciting opportunity with a global leader in the travel industry
A key role in the team, directly impacting user experience
About Our Client
One of the world's largest hotel suppliers to the travel industry, with a global network of a quarter of a million hotels in over ten thousand locations. Customers can use market leading technology and custom APIs to provide real time hotel room availability.
Interactive prototypes will be required to validate your designs and ideas at key stages during the process, via our research panel. You must be open to working in a fluid and dynamic environment where ideas are challenged in order to always develop the best design solution.
- Conceptualise, design and create accessible designs for a variety of products
- Always focus on maintaining brand consistency
- Build interactive prototypes
- Use big data and insights from analytics team to inform designs
- Use and contribute to UI pattern library based on observed user interaction
- Guide the implementation of designs by our in-house developers
- Build a local UX design team collaborating with global teams
The Successful Applicant
- Strong portfolio that clearly communicates expert interaction & visual design skills
- Key experience contributing to mobile and desktop applications
- Proven success designing responsive (multi-device) designs
- Superb visual design skills (with relevant qualification to support this)
- Visual design and prototyping software experience, ideally Sketch, InVision App, Proto.io, and Framer JS
- Experience working with agile methodology
- Operated a design process (example: Double Diamond Design)
What's on Offer
A rare opportunity to join as a Junior Visual Designer for a leading travel business in Dubai, this role will pay an attractive salary and offer great career progression and development.