Key Account Manager - Electrical & Instrumentation - Oil &Gas
Electrical and Instrumentation - Oil and Gas
An opportunity to work for a growing Oil and Gas Services Company
About Our Client
Our client is a young and rapidly growing Oil and Gas trading company.
- You will also be responsible for providing a consultative service and be knowledgeable in advising the best products and advice to clients.
- You will need to analyze project drawings, prepare and submit tenders, produce regular reports and execute other key responsibilities.
- Act as a single point contact for assigned customers, coordinate with partner manufacturers support on initiatives, conduct jobs within guidelines established for pricing, contract review, order processing, while taking reasonable initiatives to institute on time Performance to customer request date.
- Participate in accountability meetings as required, report key accountability metrics weekly to manager and operations
The Successful Applicant
- Must have 5 - 10 years of experience in valve sales or related equipment. Aftermarket sales are highly preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar technical degree is preferred
- Minimum 2- 3 years' experience in high level account management and be confident in engaging with senior stakeholders with excellent communication skills.
- LV, ELV, MV or Lighting experience
What's on Offer
An attractive package with benefits