- Highly technical-sales experience in Israel required
- Experience with B2B engineering solution sales in Israel
About Our Client
Our client is a global key player of the engineering and scientific technology industry. As part of its growth in the Middle East, our client is looking to recruit a Key Account Manager for Israel.
Based in Israel, you report to the Country Director and act as a key driver of sales growth and increase of company's brand awareness in the country.
In line with this role, you will be expected to fulfill the following assignments :
- Achieving sales targets for company's products to end-user customers by developing business through channel partners,
- Developing and sustaining long-term relationships with existing customers as well as identifying and exploiting new business opportunities by providing commercial and technical solutions to customers' needs in a compelling way,
- Advising on process control and implementing key projects with customers to achieve sales and growth targets,
- Delivering technical sales presentations to all levels of staff,
- Maintaining a qualified enquiry pipeline report in CRM so that there is sufficient quoted business to meet and exceed revenue targets,
- Participating in sales meetings, exhibitions and trade events around the country and the area assigned.
The Successful Applicant
Technical-sales professional, you are degree educated with a minimum of five years' national sales experience with expertise in B2B engineering solutions with international companies selling highly technical solutions in markets such as electronics, automation or industrial metrology. Looking to join a niche company, team player, result-oriented and driven, you are a hands-on individual who feels comfortable in selling highly technical business solutions and who will always go the extra mile to develop business. The role we require business travel inside and outside Israel.
What's on Offer
Attractive local contract