Key Account Manager - Travel Retail - Middle East
Travel retail experience required
Strategic mind-set and ability to develop strong networks
About Our Client
Our client is a leading company known for premium jewelry, watches and fashion accessories.
* Sales: Full responsibility for turnover and the resulting profit contribution of allocated accounts
* Strengthen the brand's Travel Retail presence & visibility; Branding / Distribution / Assortment / Promo / Price
* Drive the overall negotiation with key accounts in regards to terms and conditions based on the given framework defined by the Global Commercial Management team
* Ensure that the key accounts achieve the defined targets on a monthly and yearly basis by monitoring the KPI's and creating action plans to improve results where needed.
* Define short and mid-term budgets for key accounts, break down and set corresponding targets on a partner level based on given plan.
* Build and foster strong relationship with the decision makers, area managers and store managers through regular follow-ups, meetings as well as at sales event such as tradeshows, Dealer Days etc. Regular visit all point of sales in the allocated market, as per defined priority list of POS (turnover/potential/performance)
* Manage sell-in and sell-out for key accounts in line with global guidelines. Lead the seasonal collections presentation to partners at sales events to generate sell-in.
* Train, inform and update area managers, store managers, staff during visits
The Successful Applicant
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Master University Degree
YEARS OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE OVERALL: 3-5 years Professional Level
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN A SIMILAR ROLE: 3+ years in Travel Retail
* Fluent in English (written and spoken). Any other language of the region is a plus.
* Excelling in Travel Retail key account management.
* High performer with proven Travel retail sales record.
* Strong negotiation skills
* Both sales and brand driven.
* Strong intercultural skills.
* Very structured, very well organized, disciplined and solution orientated.
* Friendly and open personality, cultivates a professional relation with business partners.
Willingness to travel within assigned area of up to 60% of working time
What's on Offer
Competitive package and benefits.