Key Account Manager - Valves, Pumps & Seals - Oil & Gas
An opportunity to work for a leading and rapidly growing organsiation
An opportunity to lead country wide operations
About Our Client
Our client is a rapidly growing local company that specialises in Oil and Gas products and services.
- This position will be responsible to provide effective Sales Representation to assure attainment of Sales Objectives, this will include but are not limited to the following:
- Meet and exceed the sales level for the assigned territory and business
- Meet and exceed bookings objectives for the territory.
- Meet and exceed the sales level for the assigned territory for Repairs, Service, Parts and complete Machines
- Meet customer needs by being a responsive liaison between the Company and customers on matters.
- Assist in profitably meeting customer needs by being a responsive liaison between the Company and customers on matters relating to control valve repairs, upgrades, new unit applications control systems and spare parts.
- Manage the proposal process and develop strategies to ensure we make the most competitive technical and commercial offerings RFP bidding
- Support Management in the settlement of warranty disputes and field problems.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to grow the business profitably.
- Maintain good relationships with customers and Company's personnel to ensure continued Market Growth.
- Routinely report activities to Management on all pertinent issues related to market changes through use of monthly forecast and other reports as may be directed.
- Actively participate in and provide input into the product development teams and support their initiatives.
- Communicate effectively internally with; engineering, customer service, and other personnel to ensure objectives are achieved.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar technical degree is preferred
- Must have 5 - 10 years of experience in valve sales or related equipment. Aftermarket sales are highly preferred.
- Experience with pumps (centrifugal pumps or related) and experience with mechanical seals is an asset.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organization skills.
- Strong technical background to include a working knowledge of valve selection and system design.
- Experience in Saudi Arabia and knowledge of the oil & gas and Utilities landscape
What's on Offer
An attractive package with benefits