KSA National - Financial Controller
Saudi Nationals only - if you are not a KSA National please do not apply.
Great opportunity to take a pivotal role in a leading family group in KSA.
About Our Client
My client is a well known family group, based in Riyadh, with business lines in FMCG, real estate, automotive and other sectors.
The key responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Additional controller duties as necessary
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will;
- Be a Saudi National
- Have proven work experience as a Financial Controller, or similar role
- 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Advanced degree in Accounting, including a professional Accounting qualification
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
What's on Offer
In return, my client can give a package of between 30,000 & 45,000 SAR per month, plus benefits.