Lead QA Specialist
Critical role in a high-quality Technology & Innovation team.
Work with a wide range of technologies and tools for brand-new applications.
About Our Client
Given their expansive infrastructure portfolio spread, our client is the leading provider of telecom facilities across the kingdom and are now looking to expand the in-house testing team in Riyadh, KSA.
- Manage QA/QC related procedures & policies with experience in running inspections, routing and quality tests that includes functional, non-functional, manual and automation testing.You will work closely with the entire software development team to ensure full knowledge of the proposed software design and that testing covers all aspects of intended functionality.
- Write and maintain manual test cases but also develop Test Plans that will address the testing needs of functional, regression, integration and system testing.
- Implement software QA standards and processes, extend technical guidance to the QA team in the analysis, design, testing, and deployment of all applications.
- Provide oversight and technical guidance to the QA team in the analysis, design, testing, and deployment of all applications.
- Keep up-to-date and recommend industry best practices to build and automate QA processes.
The Successful Applicant
- A degree in computer science or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years' experience as a QA Engineer.
- Scripting and programming skills with emphasis on .NET or JS frameworks. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical issues to testers, developers, and managers.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery.
- Experience with Automation test tools (e.g. Selenium, SoapUI) is an advantage.
What's on Offer
In addition to a fantastic Lead QA Specialist opportunity working with varied projects, this role will pay an attractive salary and offer occasional travel.