- Truly exciting opportunity with a growing company
- Must have at least 5 years of professional experience with UX Design
About Our Client
An experience-forward consultancy with several offices around the world.
* Research and create personas, customer journeys, user flows, and sitemaps.
* Identify UX problems with current projects through auditing and testing.
* Collaborate with product managers and engineers to understand user requirements.
* Work with clients to understand detailed requirements, and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
* Create and lead user testing for different personas and develop findings to guide the user experience created.
* Design high-fidelity wireframes in Sketch with precise Information Architecture for all platforms and screen sizes, utilizing smart libraries and symbols.
* Create high fidelity prototypes for user testing.
* Produce a functionality document for UX behaviors.
The Successful Applicant
* At least 5 years of professional experience with UX Design.
* A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
* Strong ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
* Strong ability to efficiently and intelligently iterate designs and solutions.
* Passionate about using great design to resolve user pain points.
What's on Offer
* Dynamic work environment.
* Opportunity to work on exciting projects and lead the way for growing the company.