Good opportunity for a mid level lawyer to work in a prestigious organisation
Wide breadth of work available allowing plenty of variety
About Our Client
This is a family owned investment holding company whose main business lines include real estate and construction, though they are diversifies. They have a small and close knit legal team which is headed up by a vastly experienced legal director, and are looking to grow this team because of the workload.
- Commercial law - drafting and reviewing all documentation
- Litigation - management of cases, mainly real estate disputes
- Liaise with governmental authorities to ensure company compliance
The Successful Applicant
To be considered you MUST have the following:
- Full fluency in both English and Arabic (strong communication skills are key)
- Between 3 - 10 years of legal experience
- Knowledge of commercial contracts and experience of drafting
- Knowledge and experience of litigation (real estate litigation experience is a plus)
What's on Offer
The structure of the legal team is such that this hire will enjoy plenty of room for growth and development. Given the excellent quality of work and wide breadth of work, it is an exciting role.
You will be reporting into a Legal Director who will act as an excellent mentor, and as part of a well structured organisation like this can enjoy long term stability.