Legal Counsel - Part time 12 month assignment
Work for a Fortune 500 organisation
Flexibility to work half day/3 days per week
About Our Client
A NYSE listed global conglomerate within healthcare and consumer products
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating corporate and commercial agreements which will include: standard and non-standard customised contracts, service agreements, supply agreements, distribution agreements, consultancy agreements.
- Serving as first point of contact for contract review requests from clients in ME.
- Identifying breaches of contract and, where appropriate, assisting with investigation of the breach and addressing the area of non-compliance.
- Reviewing opinions from external counsel in order to advise stakeholders.
- Providing litigation support if and when required.
- Assisting with management of law firm expenditure.
- Identifying areas of legal risk in business processes and proposing countermeasures (solutions).
- Supporting the local implementation of global compliance policies and procedures.
- Providing training to stakeholders on legislative and compliance requirements and changes and their impact on the business.
The Successful Applicant
Candidates who apply must meet all of the below criteria:
- Licensed/Qualified lawyer with 2-6 years' experience
- Availability and willingness to take on a part time and temporary assignment
- Currently based in the UAE with a competent understanding of the local laws
- Experienced handling Corporate Commercial work for a Multinational
What's on Offer
An opportunity to gain experience at a Fortune 500 company
Learn international best practices from a global legal team