- Exciting new role within a large Real Estate Management Firm.
- Must have strong experience in Real Estate leasing or Finance transactions
About Our Client
A large investment group with a diverse portfolio of real estate and plans to further develop in the region.
- Advise on various legal and compliance issues.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure objectives, both legally and otherwise, are met.
- Drafting and negotiating leases, other real estate contracts and commercial agreements in accordance with the requirements of the business.
- Advise and to proactively identify and manage legal risks.
- Keep up to date on current legal developments, communicate them to the business, provide training and updates where necessary and to ensure that the business is compliant
- Be familiar with, and ensure compliance with, DOA.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years PQE in Real Estate or Finance transactions gained at a top tier law firm or in-house.
- Excellent knowledge of UK law or ADGM/DIFC law essential.
- Must be native or fluent English speaker, Arabic language is a plus.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills both written and Oral.
What's on Offer
- Competitive, tax-free salary.
- Opportunity to work with influential stakeholders and legal professionals.
- Dynamic, progressive environment.