- Senior Legal position within government entity
- Opportunity to lead legal team and play lead role in management of Legal Departm
About Our Client
Government entity based in Khobar
· Develops and leads the legal affairs strategy and plans and oversees the development of general rules of operation, policies, procedures, terms and conditions of legal affairs operations and follow-up Implementation, development and updating.
· Implementing legal affairs strategies and annual performance indicators, and ensuring their compatibility with the organization's strategic objectives.
· Serves as the strategic business leader for the Legal Department advising management on the effects of the strategic change on the organization and its employees.
Interpreting the rules, regulations, and decisions that affect the functioning of the institution and providing advice regarding them to the Board of Directors, CEO, various committees and the departments of the institution.
Managing the legal affairs of the institution, including the legal work related to the structure of the institution, governance and in the event of issuing licenses and other related matters, and providing advice thereon.
The Successful Applicant
· Bachelor's degree in commercial law or any specialization supported by experience.
· Certificate in contract management, if any
· At least 10 years of experience in auditing for a bachelor's holders and 8 years for a master's degree holders.
· At least 5 years' management experience leading legal advisory positions in a large organization with a focus on contract management
· Proficiency in writing and speaking in both Arabic and English
What's on Offer
- Competitive tax free salary
- Opportunity to join well respected Government entity