Legal Manager - newly created healthcare company in KSA
Major healthcare company established by the government of Saudi Arabia
Great opportunity for a Western expat with experience in healthcare
About Our Client
Exciting new healthcare business established by the government of Saudi Arabia to revamp and restructure the healthcare system of the country. The focus will be on providing healthcare procurement services as well as providing a new funding system for the purchase of health services.
Due to be established in the coming weeks, this company already has a legal team in place which is very much in growth mode. This hire will work alongside leaders of the profession who are very passionate about the project
- Drafting and negotiating all commercial contracts, as well as complex healthcare procurement related agreements
- Extensive legal research responsibilities
- Management of juniors and also responsibility for hiring further support
- Support on legal knowledge management and legal IT solutions
- Deliver legal presentations (and involvement in workshops) to raise employees' or clients' awareness
The Successful Applicant
To be considered you MUST fulfil the following criteria:
- Legal qualification from a Western jurisdiction (Aus/NZ/USA/Canada or ideally the UK)
- Experience of complex healthcare agreements, including procurement agreements
- Minimum of three years of legal experience
What's on Offer
This is a rare opportunity for a Western qualified lawyer with healthcare experience to take an active, hands on role in the advancement of KSA's healthcare system. You will enjoy an abundance of complex, exciting work as well as the opportunity to grow a team underneath you.
This hire will also report into an impressive and well regarded Head of Legal, so there is plenty of opportunity for this person to develop as a lawyer in the long term.