- Exciting opportunity with a leading real estate developer
- Must have knowledge in real estate, retail and litigation
About Our Client
A leading real estate developer with residential, retail and commercial units across the UAE.
- Responsible for case management and administration, including following up with external counsel and the larger in-house team.
- Reviewing and assessing case files, case strategy and monitoring progress, followed by coordination and implementation of court judgements.
- Drafting and reviewing litigation letters.
- Supporting the Director on leasing matters, including contract management and tenancy disputes.
- Managing external counsel relationships, and assessing their performance based on relevant criteria in conjunction with the Director and the General Counsel.
The Successful Applicant
- 8+ years of experience in a legal role.
- Experience in real estate and / or retail is essential.
- Must be able to draft in Arabic and English.
- Strong experience in litigation and dispute resolution is highly desirable.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work in a leading business in the region.
- Benefits such as schooling, medical and flights.