Must have 7+ years of expericne in Logsitics
Must be fluent in Arabic
About Our Client
My client is a multinational B2B manufacturing firm.
As the Logistics Specialist, the candidate will be responsible for Handling transportation of FG and RM throughout a complex supply chain design, maintain excellent customer service for internal and external customer, through accurate and fast processing of release orders to ship, govern the model of dispatch and drive end of the month bottle neck to completion. Provides logistics support for domestic and international movement of Products. Communicates and coordinates with other departments and partners in order to complete delivery operation across all MEA with least cost & highest service level, create an information logistics chain that can create visibility on any shipment at any given time, Builds and maintains business relationship with clients and suppliers by providing prompt and accurate service, so as to promote customers loyalty and supplier's goals achievement.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform:
- Receive a daily Shipment release for (Internal hubs movement and customers)
- Lease on very closely with freighters and freight forwarders to allocate slots in short notice
- Submit shipping instructions for freighters on line
- Negotiate with service providers for best service with best rates
- Drive an optional service instead of indication service for decision support system
- Coordinate shipments with carriers. Arrange equipment, loading/unloading scheduling and requirements.
- Communicate with customer service on clearance activity and documentation issuance.
- Track and trace movements to ensure availability, estimate loading dates and transit times, schedule future orders.
- Maintain and update system database regarding customers, products, suppliers, pricing.
- Daily reporting activity and daily feedback across the chain of stakeholders through S&OP
- Govern stock as service providers, maintain stock healthiness through monthly audit
- Manage stock through service provider and maintain close relation for KPI achievement
The Successful Applicant
For the role of Logistics Specialist the ideal candidate must have the following:
- At least 7 years of experience in logistics
- Must have experiencing n either FMCG, Retail or Manufacturing industries.
- Must have fluency in Arabic, French is an advantage
What's on Offer
AED 17,000 + Benefits