- Excellent exposure
- Great work-life balance.
About Our Client
The client is a multi-billion dollar investment vehicle that has built a significant global portfolio consisting of a wide range of asset classes.
The Associate will be responsible for the following:
- Selection of external fund/investment managers
- Facilitating the development of a co-investment pipeline for the internal investment teams
- Monitoring the fund portfolio for any changes on risk appetite and required returns and executing for the same
- Conducting due diligence on investment proposals and review prospective fund reports
- Training and managing equity analysts
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have the following:
- A minimum qualification of bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance or equivalent from a reputable university
- A strong preference for a master's degree / MBA and CFA
- A minimum of 5 years' of investment experience across fund of funds/equity - long-only funds/ fund selection advisory
- Ability to conduct independent financial and operational due diligence and research on funds
- Strong communication skills
What's on Offer
Excellent exposure and great work-life balance.