Loyalty Department Manager
An opportunity to work with one of the largest Pharmacy chains in Middle East
Lead the transformation of clients loyalty program
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest Pharmacy chains in the Middle East.
- Strategically develop the Client's Loyalty Program into an advanced multi-channel loyalty programme for all products and services.
- Drive growth and development of the Loyalty Card scheme to deliver positive change to membership volumes, purchase behaviour and attrition.
- In conjunction with IT and Marketing, ensure corporate database requirements and core technical infrastructure are in place and dedicated to customer records management with the ability to target communications.
- Review internal and external intelligence relating to the customer sales & service experience. Analysing and interpreting external data such as customer research studies & creating compelling strategic business cases to improve & sustain customer loyalty.
- Leads the customer experience research plan/strategy to ensure continual refinement of customer touchpoints, and work with other internal departments to ensure all loyalty features are executed in all sales channels.
- Grow and manage alliances and partnerships with external businesses to increase traffic of customers, and increased reward promotions to give back to customers
The Successful Applicant
- 8-10 years commercial experience, with 5 years in developing commercial Loyalty programs in a leading retail company / Loyalty scheme provider.
- Technical and Managerial experience in designing and developing programs and marketing integrated systems and building customer database.
- Commercial personality with a desire to succeed
- Experience in Saudi Arabia or the Middle East ideal but not essential
What's on Offer
Excellent career prospects and competitive tax-free package are on offer.