A chance to work with one of the largest sugar refineries in the region
Competitve salary and attractive family benefits are on offer
About Our Client
My client is a joint project between two major industrial companies who are listed on the stock exchange of their respective countries and a Saudi partner who is a leading industrial investor.
They are looking to establish one of the biggest sugar refineries in the region based in Yanbu and they are currently seeking a Production Director to support them with project planning, commissioning and running operations.
- Maintenance Director will be responsible for the management of all maintenance related activities at the site
- Develops and empowers employees.
- Initiates root cause analysis of equipment/machinery failures and develops suitable repair solutions or PM plan to reduce and/or possibly eliminate reoccurrence of failure.
- Ensures the development of sound predictive and preventative maintenance programs which will reduce unplanned shutdowns and continuously improve plant reliability, profitability and product quality.
- Implements change management, best practices, and standardisation of work processes in the area of responsibility.
- Actively participates in the safety programs to improve, promote and enforce safety procedures and policies.
- Directs and manages the Maintenance resources to meet and exceed all safety, health and environmental regulations.
- Periodically evaluates program's effectiveness and modify accordingly to ensure optimum reliability/cost benefits are maintained.
- Evaluates personnel performance levels, as necessary, to provide feedback on performance and discuss possible areas for improvement and/or growth opportunities.
- Promotes an atmosphere of team spirit through good example, open communication, good listening, and timely problem resolutions
The Successful Applicant
Successful Maintenance Director candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering is required.
- 15 + years of managerial experience of process facilities maintenance.
- Experience and ability to improve processes and KPI's within a plant using lean maintenance principles
- Previous experience in sugar refineries maintenance is preferred.
- English speaking and writing
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and excellent family benefits