Mall Operations Manager - Kuwait
Well established and rapidly expanding company
Excellent personal development and growth - great company culture
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest malls in Kuwait.
- Manage multiple employees through effective communication, supervision, training and scheduling to ensure tasks are completed on time and within budget.
- Manage staff recruitment, selection, training/ development and succession planning as required for In-House and managing the outsourced contracting Supervisors and staff
- Manage the activities of all employees engaged in operating and maintaining the property.
- Provide challenging and stretching tasks and assignments, hold frequent development discussions and construct compelling development plans and execute them.
- Implement and monitor hazard control and safety practices for each investors by implementing preventive ongoing and anticipated inspections programs.
- Implement and review the company's Standard Operating Procedure.
- Prepare routine and ad hoc reports with the objective of keeping the Management informed about all issues relating to operations of the mall and taking necessary action thereof.
- Responsible for the traffic Management in coordination with security within the periphery of the mall by implementing the strategy related to traffic management including placement of staff to direct traffic.
- Monitor the safety of pedestrian crossings; maintain easy accessibility to car parks
- Monitor tenant construction by working with tenant coordinators, contractors and tenants to make sure that investors open as scheduled.
- Develop and manage the operation expenses at budgeted levels.
- Manage capital projects in a timely, cost effective manner at budgeted levels.
- Assist the General Manager with forecasting operational and capital expenses.
The Successful Applicant
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree preferred in a related field
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: 7 to 10 years of experience of which 5 in a managerial role in a shopping centre / mall / hotel.
COMPUTER SKILLS: Excellent in MS application office
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Bilingual; Fluent in English and Arabic
What's on Offer
Competitive package and benefits