Large, Leading company in Ras al-Khaimah
About Our Client
Our client is a large and well established industrial concern within the Manufacturing industry in Ras al-Khaimah. With a long track record of excellence in delivering quality product to its customers in the UAE and overseas, the company prides itself of being a leader in its field, specifically with systems and corporate governance.
Reporting into the Senior Accountant, this role is responsible for;
- Ensuring quality control over financial transactions and reporting, including;
- Monthly analytical reviews of financial statements, to look for and recommend changes that will improve performance.
- Planning, organising and controlling balance sheet verifications including stock takes and Fixed Asset verifications
- Performing monthly reviews of all journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparing and presenting timely monthly management reports for review;
- Supporting month-end and year-end close process;
- preparation of regulatory reporting, government reporting and VAT filings
- Developing and document business processes to maintain and strengthen internal controls;
- Maintaining an orderly filing system, both electronically and in hard copy for all accounting records;
- Liaising with and assist external auditors in the performance of their duties;
- Assisting with designing and implementing in-house training programs for finance staff;
- Performing ad-hoc tasks as they arise
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this role will have a professional accountancy qualification with a minimum of 5 years of experience within the manufacturing sector.
Candidates must have strong extraction industry or manufacturing experience.
The ideal candidate will have a high level of attention to detail, very good technical accounting knowledge and be confident in dealing with a wide range of stakeholders. They must be a team player.
As this role will be required to produce and present insightful analysis to a broad audience, it is essential for the candidate to be fluent with written and verbal English. Advanced Excel skills are also key.
What's on Offer
Our client is offering a highly competitive salary of 13,000 AED per month. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to progress their career with a leading player in RAK.