Accelerated growth and development opportunities
Chance to play a key role in driving growth of an international organisation
About Our Client
An international consulting firm providing a range of strategic advisory and consulting services with operations in over 45 countries.
- Market analysis
- Recommendations on strategic issues
- Arranging business meetings with local clients and/or partners
- Developing knowledge and networks in priority sectors, and more.
- Work independently and in groups, as a project team member and leading smaller assignments.
- Manage your own project deliveries on budget, time and quality.
- Identifying add-on business opportunities
- Participating in developing suggested solutions and support in closing deals.
The Successful Applicant
- Higher academic degree, Master of Science in Business, Administration or/and Engineering is preferred
- Management consultancy experience managing projects or parts of projects for at least 3 years.
- Sales service experience
- Mandatory Arabic speaker
What's on Offer
- An attractive offer with benefits
- Opportunity to join a boutique consulting firm with global network of resources
- Chance to build and manage client relationships across the Middle East
- Exciting projects with leading international businesses