- Career opportunity
- Excellent work-culture, L&D and development opportunity
About Our Client
Michael Page is a FTSE-listed global multinational - it's the region's leading recruitment consultancy with an office in the heart of Dubai since 2006.
In Dubai you'll get a front seat view of the changing cultural and socio-economic dynamics in the Middle East: while Saudi Arabia is dealing with a wave of policy changes geared towards achieving its Vision 2030, Dubai is gearing up to host a record number of visitors for Expo 2020. Achieving and sustaining economic growth in this region requires the shaping and nurturing of a skilled talent pool. And that's where you come in.
Working alongside 60+ experienced consultants and over 16 nationalities from Michael Page's DIFC office, you will enjoy the buzz of the recruitment industry and flex your networking muscles. What's more, the sunny beaches, plush resorts, endless brunches, shopping and opportunity to attain a sustainable life outside of work will whet your appetite. Build your career with the most successful recruitment business in Dubai, a city once built from the riches of pearl diving and now known for significantly more.Job Description
The Financial Services team was set-up in 2006 and has consistently served clients across various industry segments regionally since. The work we have done as recruitment consultants has changed lives, organisations and the shape of the region as we know it, owing to the impact of professionals we have hired.
As a Business Manager within the team, you will work with the management team to market our existing capability to Banking clients. You will have to assess and respond to the needs of each client or assignment and ensure timely delivery - you will provide them a solution and create value for them. You will manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond and that includes sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients. Your goal is dual - to learn your market, and to build deep relationships with clients and candidates in your space. You will work as part of an extremely passionate team to maximise Page Group's commercial performance in Dubai.
Your role will include:
- Managing recruitment processes end to end with full candidate and client responsibility.
- Creating longstanding relationships with clients by establishing credibility and benefiting them with your knowledge & skills
- Achieving monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Growing the Michael Page brand and developing internal & external relationships
- Learning to operate in a best practice culture, thereby enhancing your skills to last you a career and maximising your performance to everyone's benefit
- The opportunity for meritocratic career progression, enhanced responsibility and professional & personal growth.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have the following:
- 5-10 years' experience as a recruitment consultant, preferably within the banking space. You could also come from industry if you meet other requirements, have a sales background and a strong desire to build a career at a leading recruitment consultancy
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree at a top-tier university; Master's preferred
- Track record of high personal billings or consistently achieving targets
- Track record of building a sustainable desk/ business/ client offering
- Track record of building and managing relevant and successful client / candidate relationships
- Genuine leadership skills with ability and desire to take on a bigger role in the future
- Strong networking and client development abilities
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Team work based attitude
What's on Offer
What we have in store for you:
- An outstanding long-term opportunity with a stable career path
- Premiere Regional HQ location - Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
- Ongoing, best in-class L&D
- Future member of the Middle East Management Team
- Flexible workplace culture
- Fun, collaborative, rewarding culture
- Tax-free salary and bonus
- International career opportunities in the future