Manager, Customer Experience
Exciting New Position
Communications and Technology Industry
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing technology company leading the way in providing Saudi Arabia with state-of-the-art ICT Infrastructure.
- Set customer experience policies, procedures, guidelines, processes and matrices and ensure standardization and abidance by related policies & processes.
- Assess the integration of the different functions within the business such as sales, marketing and service departments, and work alongside the relevant departments to deliver seamless customer service.
- Employ a variety of analysis tools such as best practice surveys to improve customer experiences
- Define customer experience strategy, objectives and activities to ensure customer satisfaction throughout the timeline of interaction with the business.
- Gather customer feedback, analyze and document the findings to understand client requirements and expectations and drive the company's overall value proposition towards client requirements.
- Keep abreast with customer experience best practices and alike organizational practices in the field to ensure the business is applying best policies, procedures and actions with respect to customer experience.
- Develop, engage and initiate customer feedback surveys to measure, track and report on customer experience metrics and performance.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Business or sales or any related field
- Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA) or equivalent is preferred
- 5-8 years of experience
- Excellent communications and negotiations skills
- Proven leadership and management experience management
- Knowledge and interest in Technology
- Crisis management
- Understanding of the customer experience function
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary Package with benefits