- Exciting opportunity with a global strategy consulting firm with growth plans
- Must have 6 - 8 years consulting experience from an international strategy firm
About Our Client
International consulting firm with a variety of very well-established and successful practices, undergoing exciting growth plans across the Middle East.
- Prepare project plans to meet objectives within established budget and timelines.
- Develop budget, scope and staffing recommendations based on understanding of client budget and project economics.
- Foster a team environment that builds accountability for and commitment to meeting engagement objectives.
- Interpret and synthesise data, challenge data, and identify meaningful insights to develop recommendations that most effectively support a client's business objectives.
- Assess the financial aspects of business opportunities, while identifying and quantifying financial and non-financial benefits of proposed solutions.
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
The Successful Applicant
- An undergraduate degree from a top-tier university, preferably in the fields of economics, business administration, public policy, finance, or industrial engineering.
- An MBA or relevant master's degree is strongly beneficial but not required
- 6 - 8 years' experience in tech/digital strategy consulting within a top consulting firm / mix of consulting and relevant industry experience
- Strong experience of leading consulting engagement teams
- Proven ability to solve business problems, manage implementation for prescribed solutions, and forecast the impact of recommended changes
- Strong command of written and spoken English; Arabic language skills are strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to propose, pitch and sell additional services to clients
- Willingness to travel
What's on Offer
- Attractive, tax-free salary
- Opportunity to work for a leading, global organisation in the Middle East.
- Extensive business travel and generous travel benefits
- Structured and measurable progression and growth opportunities
- Opportunity to work with inspiring, engaging, and driven leadership.